7.12.09

tomatoes and tarragon sprouting!

Right on schedule, the tarragon, Crimson Sprinter tomato, and Santiam tomato have sprouted! It seems like the heat mat is doing its job on tray 2. I'm hoping that the seeds in tray 1 will be able to germinate without the extra heat of the grow bulbs. I would think that the cooler temperature would at worst slow down the germination process, and hopefully not prevent it from happening at all.

Tarragon sprout:Crimson Sprinter (left and top right) and Santiam tomato (bottom right) sprouts:

In bulb related news, I called ACF Greenhouse this morning about the missing T5 bulb and fixture. They apologized and said that the second box would be shipped out today, which is good, since with tray 2 sprouting, it looks like I'm going to need the second light sooner than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment